Friday, August 4, 2017

Did you ever just want to voice how you felt about a subject?  I think that it is important to document how the current events are affecting our thoughts, actions and how we live.

Truthfully, when Trump won the election, I was stunned. How could a complete idiot win let alone run a country?  Fast forward 7 months. He is not running the country.  He is running a mini dictatorship in the white house.  7 senior staffers are gone so far.  All under investigation. No doubt there will be more to come.  He is a twitter fiend.  I refuse to read his tweets.  He is a liar.  He opens his mouth, he lies.

He has not put through any legislation. He hasn't built a wall.  The only thing that he has done is deny climate change and rollback Obama era executive orders.  Lesson: Get your shit done through congress.

He has golfed more than the past 10 presidents combined.  Basically he is a big man baby.  Who by the way is under subpoena along with his son, son in law and countless others.

Yeah, I want this guy out of office.  But there is Pence right behind him.  Scarier.  Really scary.  This dude is so far to the right, he makes the pope look like a liberal fascist. Maybe he is.  But you get my point.

So yeah, unsettling.  Very unsettling.

This is post number one in this new blog.  I hope that I can keep it up.  I hope that we survive this shit show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another one bites the dust. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/18/trump-is-removing-chief-strategist-steve-bannon-new-y...